Athol Dental Associates
Click here to see our air syetem!
38 Exchange St
Athol Ma, 01331
Ph# 978-249-8545 www.atholdental.com
Fax# 978-249-4615 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear Athol Dental Patients, Date: 05/11/2020
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over
the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While
many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, and you may have seen this during your
visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe
and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to
keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA),
the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health
Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new
rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are
current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help
protect our patients and staff. For example:
· Please make sure you already have a dental appointment made by phone call or e-mail before coming the office.
· Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be
asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
· We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find
some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
· You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth,
since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
· Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean
that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
· We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well
as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
· Please come to your appointments alone. One escort or chaperone will be permitted for minors or elderly patients as needed. We also ask that you wear a mask to all of your appointments.
· We ask that you take your temperature before coming to your appointment, but we will take your temperature and will ask you to reschedule if you have a fever of 100.4 degrees or more or any flu-like symptoms.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the
steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call
our office at 978-249-8545, email us directly at email@example.com, or visit our website at www.atholdental.com.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our
patients, neighbors and friends.
Athol Dental Associates
Welcome to Athol Dental Associates
Athol Dental Associates has been serving the North Quabbin region in central Massachusetts with excellent dental care for over 30 years. We provide comprehensive preventive dentistry, restorative dentistry, and cosmetic dentistry, as well as prompt emergency services.
Our conservative, knowledgeable, respectful and gentle approach helps you achieve optimal oral health and leads to a positive experience for patients of all ages.
New patients are most welcome to our practice. Evening and Saturday appointments are available for your convenience.
Our services include:
- Children's Dentistry
- Preventative Care
- Oral Surgery & Extractions
- Root Canals
- Crowns & Bridges
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Periodontal Treatment
Please browse through our website and be sure to contact us if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment. You may also use our online appointment request form to schedule your appointment.